Made in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare 50 jam.
I recommend you to just go play the game before reading any of this. If you get stuck or don't understand the controls, come back to read.
Command your tank and defeat every enemy to clear the levels.
The game was made almost completely from scratch, and I was planning to submit it to the Compo but missed the deadline.
- Command a tank.
- Go back and forth in time to get the best outcome. Delay your victory to ensure it.
- The time traveling can even be used to roll-back bugged enemies, as they sometimes can clip though walls.
- Four action-packed levels.
- Clean graphics.
- A fully-functional main menu.
- A lot of fun.
Missing or incomplete
- I wanted to compose my own music and sound effects, but I just didn't had enough time.
- UI sounds are not implemented.
- Scene transitions.
- Animation smoothing.
- More levels.
- More enemy types.
- Kenney Future fonts by Kenney - www.kenney.nl
- Rock wall vector created by 0melapics - www.freepik.com
- Bark vector created by 0melapics - www.freepik.com
- Suvaco do Cristo by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4449-suvaco-do-cristo
- Seven March by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4338-seven-march
- March of the Spoons by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4021-march-of-the-spoons
- Bumbly March by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3463-bumbly-march
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.